Published On:
Posted by admin

TET to remain in force: Ganta Srinivasa Rao

Hyderabad: The Education Minister of Andhra Pradesh State Ganta Srinivas Rao on 6th August said that TET, the eligibility test being conducted for the selection of teachers, will be continued this year. He addressed the media in Visakhapatnam on Wednesday and said that though it was thought to cancel the TET in Toto previously, the same would not be possible this year considering the eligibility already gained by the aspirants for the last three years. 

He said as many as 10,000 posts will be filled through the DSC scheduled for September 5. He said that there was a need to regularize the teacher posts even before conducting the DSC. Further, he stated that the volunteers will continue to exist till then. It is evident that on July 2, Mr. Rao said that the Andhra Pradesh state would hold DSC every year. He said that they have identified 10,000 unfilled teacher posts in Andhra Pradesh state, as of then while stating that TET will be cancelled henceforth.

Source: The Hans India

About the Author

Posted by admin on 8/08/2014. Filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Feel free to leave a response

By admin on 8/08/2014. Filed under , . Follow any responses to the RSS 2.0. Leave a response

0 comments for "TET to remain in force: Ganta Srinivasa Rao"

Leave a reply

Follow by Email

Followers